Senior IT Functional Consultant
Closing Date : 30 January 2018
- Master’s degree in Economics, Business Economics, Business Engineering and/or specialization in Banking and Finance.
- Profound experience 5+ years in a banking or investment environment, more specifically in ALM, Liquidity Risk, Market risk or credit risk is a must.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas is an asset :
ALM, Fund Transfer Pricing (FTP), Economic Capital, Liquidity Risk, Market Risk
- Credit Risk Modelling
- Management Information System (MIS): profitability, RAROC
- Compliance: Basel II/III, Dodd-Frank